Wednesday 11 July 2007

No more office 'til the end of August

It's all getting very real - I set my vacation autoresponse on my work email yesterday and closed the door of my office for the last time until the end of August. That does not, however, mean I've finished work, and was up to midnight yet again trying to complete everything before the 18th.

Fortunately work is supportive. Shefa is going to come and see me off. Thankfully my boss is nothing like the Pointy Haired Boss, and has generously sponsored me - thank you Zimmer.

Meanwhile over on the unofficial forum everyone is panicked as their cars keep breaking down/falling apart/blowing up. I am only mildly worried that ours might do the same under the weight of the massive HGV spots Maso has insisted on mounting. After all, Maso's car history is somewhat colourful...

No comments: